Does this sound familiar?
You wake up on Sunday morning, you want coffee, bacon & egg roll and the newspaper.
The dog also needs a walk.
You throw on your comfy leggings and grab your keys, phone, wallet, poop bags and the dogs leash.
There’s no pockets to put all this stuff so you have to hold everything in your one free hand while your furry lovable monster is yanking on the other!
You do an excellent impersonation of a juggler as the dog stops to do his business and you pick it up struggling not to drop anything as he spins around proud of the work he’s just done.
You’re stressed before you even get to the cafe!
It made me wonder why the humble dog leash hadn’t been innovated before.
So, after a lot of design, dog walking, inspiration & perspiration, Teddy and I proudly introduce the DogPack.
- I've used the Dog Pack all day today and absolutely love it. I'm fairly small (50kg and short) and my dog is 40kg, so this is a big deal for me! It distributes any pressure really evenly (you were right!) and surprisingly I prefer it to simply clipping a lead on my belt (which is what I have been doing) to limit the pressure on my arm. The pockets are really handy, and my husband and I couldn't believe the high quality of the product compared to a lot of other leads, etc. As I mentioned to you, I could not find anything like this on the Internet - this is truly a unique product, and I wish you a lot of success with it. I wish I'd bought it months ago! Oh - and most importantly, the styling looks pretty cool - not dorky! Kathy
propecia online buy aspirin effect
- I have finally used the new belt with my lead and more than impressed. Although my one shepherd has done well, my 125 lb (56kg) male was a PITA (pain in the ass). I tried again using the belt and harness and it worked! Respect is finally mine said the walker. Thanks for a brilliant design. That tripod system made a major difference in MY stability.
propecia isotretinoin prescription
- I have to say...I love this "Dog Pack"! I use this daily on my walks with several dogs. What I like most about this Dog pack, is that it provides an element of safety and peace of mind, when I am walking more than one dog at a time. This is a great product Lena!!
buy propecia online muscle relaxers online pharmacy
- I just bought the very last “DogPack” at my butcher – from your brother! Wonderful fellow! I tried it with my hyperactive German Shepherd – a chronic puller and yanker unless using the hated head halter. You have freed us both – her from that halti and my complete dog walking experience. We shall practice and I predict soon we shall be pros. BTW this was so comfy to wear and use I must praise you. The design and workmanship are exceptional and I shall be showing all my friends with my pink outfit. Big thanks to you and I shall thank your brother when I’m in there next. Carol
generic propecia chronic pain treatment with antidepressants
- During my 5th decade of living life to the fullest with fun loving dogs, I recently discovered the fantastic Dogpack in time for Xmas. Over past years, I have actually tried & tested my own amateur ideas to improve the traditional dog leads, to no avail, due to the challenge of walking 3 dogs together. My main problem had been their leads tangling, causing us all to get stuck & trip, especially in different situations, when our safety was always a priority. Thanks to the inspirational invention of the Dogpack, we no longer have these problems. Even with the excitement & anticipation of my beloved dogs as we set off on our adventures, the Dogpack has miraculously enabled me to walk my 3 dogs handsfree in doggone harmony. I highly recommend the Dogpack for any dog owner with any inhibitions or problems walking their dog or dogs safely & guarantee positive results, love, peace & happiness. From one dog lover, to another….
order propecia mupirocin brand name
citalopram brand names