Does this sound familiar?
You wake up on Sunday morning, you want coffee, bacon & egg roll and the newspaper.
The dog also needs a walk.
You throw on your comfy leggings and grab your keys, phone, wallet, poop bags and the dogs leash.
There’s no pockets to put all this stuff so you have to hold everything in your one free hand while your furry lovable monster is yanking on the other!
You do an excellent impersonation of a juggler as the dog stops to do his business and you pick it up struggling not to drop anything as he spins around proud of the work he’s just done.
You’re stressed before you even get to the cafe!
It made me wonder why the humble dog leash hadn’t been innovated before.
So, after a lot of design, dog walking, inspiration & perspiration, Teddy and I proudly introduce the DogPack.
- Dear Lena, My name is Kylie and I recently received a Hands-free dog walking pack as part of the Lifestyle YOU Channel's 'You Try It You Rate It Promotion'. I would like to thank you for this wonderful gift as it has become a true treasure in our household and I have also included a copy of the review which I recently posted, please find below. This hands-free dog walking pack is wonderful and makes daily exercise including visits to the park a true pleasure. The quality of all products including the dog pack belt, extra leads, toys and accessories are exceptional and heavy duty while the functionality is ingenious. There was ease/convenience as the dog pack held everything from necessary dog essentials to my phone, keys and even a bottle of water. This masterpiece had an adjustable lead length which showed extreme versatility and reassuring safety. I can see why the hands-free dog walking pack creates happy and enjoyable walking experiences for people and their pets because it has for us. Thank you again and you should be very proud of the Dog Pack Hands-Free Dog Walking range, we wish you all the best of luck.
order augmentin online como espionar um celular
- So glad we stopped at ur stall yesterday we are extremely happy with our purchase and will be recommending DogPack to all my family and friends! I recommend this to everyone no matter the size or difficulty of the dog. I haven't used a normal lead since I bought this 6 months ago, and I'll never look back!
cheap propecia buy generic imitrex online
- I've used the Dog Pack all day today and absolutely love it. I'm fairly small (50kg and short) and my dog is 40kg, so this is a big deal for me! It distributes any pressure really evenly (you were right!) and surprisingly I prefer it to simply clipping a lead on my belt (which is what I have been doing) to limit the pressure on my arm. The pockets are really handy, and my husband and I couldn't believe the high quality of the product compared to a lot of other leads, etc. As I mentioned to you, I could not find anything like this on the Internet - this is truly a unique product, and I wish you a lot of success with it. I wish I'd bought it months ago! Oh - and most importantly, the styling looks pretty cool - not dorky! Kathy
propecia online buy aspirin effect
- I have finally used the new belt with my lead and more than impressed. Although my one shepherd has done well, my 125 lb (56kg) male was a PITA (pain in the ass). I tried again using the belt and harness and it worked! Respect is finally mine said the walker. Thanks for a brilliant design. That tripod system made a major difference in MY stability.
propecia isotretinoin prescription
- I have to say...I love this "Dog Pack"! I use this daily on my walks with several dogs. What I like most about this Dog pack, is that it provides an element of safety and peace of mind, when I am walking more than one dog at a time. This is a great product Lena!!
buy propecia online muscle relaxers online pharmacy
citalopram brand names